Sunday 20 March 2016

Evaluating CLIL eproject

Good afternoon everybody!!

Here it is the link  of the blog that I used to do my evaluation of one CLIL eproject.  

After looking some blogs I choose this one. I decided to choose this blog because I love how she explains mathematics and geometry through cooking games and activities. 

Doing this evaluation has been very useful for me because I have learnt which things can I include in my blog and which ones not. I decided to do it with genially because I think is a very useful and different website to make easy, visual and attractive presentations.  


Doing this kind of evaluation is a nice way to learn from our own mistakes and we can put in practise with our students. 


Here  you can see my evaluation!!

I hope you like it =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment