Sunday 20 March 2016

CLIL e-project prototype

Hello everybody!!
Last week I had to take a new challenge for my ICT class. I had to make a prototype of what our final CLIL e-project for this subject was going to be like. The first thing I did was to make a draft or outline of my e-project using a template given by my teacher Maria Jesús. 
If you want to take a look to my outline click here
After this, I created my e-project presetation with Powtoon. I chose it because everybody was talking about this tool and I wanted to know how it works. After using it I can tell that is very fun because you can change the position of the characters and also their facial expressions, you can change the colours of the clothes. It is a very nice and useful tool to use it in a classroom with Primary students. 

 

 I would like to show the final result of my CLIL e-project. Click  here  if you want to watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment